- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Microsoft Word Tasks
Using the tasks on the Quick Start tab of the Task window, you can easily scan paper documents and convert them into editable Microsoft Word files. The currently selected program options will be used. If you want to customize the conversion options, use the tasks on the Microsoft Word tab.
- From the Document language drop-down list at the top of the window, select the languages of your document.
- From the Color mode drop-down list, select either full-color or black-and-white mode.
Important! Once the document is converted to black and white, you will not be able to restore the colors.
- Select desired document options in the right-hand section of the window:
- Document layout options
- Select Keep pictures if you want to preserve the pictures in the output document
- Select Keep headers and footers if you want to preserve the headers and footers in the output document
For more about the saving options available for Microsoft Word, see "Saving Editable Documents."
- Click the button of the task that you need:
- Scan to Microsoft Word scans a paper document and converts it to Microsoft Word
- Image or PDF File to Microsoft Word converts PDF documents or image files to Microsoft Word
- Photo to Microsoft Word converts photos of documents to Microsoft Word
As a result, a new Microsoft Word document will be created containing the text of your original document.
Important! When you start a built-in task, the currently selected program options are used. If you decide to change any of the options, you will need to restart the task.
1/14/2020 5:26:19 PM