- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
If a Table Is Not Detected
- Select the tool on the toolbar at the top of the Image window and use the mouse to draw a rectangle around the table on your image.
- Right-click the table and then click Analyze Table Structure on the shortcut menu, or click the button on the pop-up toolbar of the Table area.
- Use the pop-up toolbar, the shortcut menu of the table area, or the commands on the Area menu to edit the results.
- Run the OCR process again.
You can change the type of an area that has already been recognized. To change the type of an area to Table, right-click the area, and then click Change Area Type > Table on the shortcut menu.
If ABBYY FineReader failed to correctly detect the rows and columns in a table automatically, you can adjust the layout manually and run the OCR process again.
- Use the commands on the Area menu or the commands on the shortcut menu of a Table area to:
— Analyze Table Structure (automatically analyzes the structure of the table and saves you the trouble of drawing vertical and horizontal separators manually);
— Split Cells, Merge Cells and Merge Rows (allows you to correct any wrongly identified rows or columns)
- Use the pop-up toolbar of the selected table to: Add a horizontal or vertical separator, delete table separators, analyze table structure, split table cells, or merge table cells or rows (click the Table area and then click the appropriate tool on the pop-up toolbar: ).
Tip: Click the tool on the pop-up toolbar to select objects.
- The cell splitting command can only be applied to table cells that were previously merged.
- To merge or split table cells or rows, select them on the image and then choose the appropriate tool or menu command.
- If the table contains vertical text cells, you may need to change the text properties first.
- If the table cells only contain an image, select the Treat selected cells as picture option on the Area Properties pane (right-click the area and then click Properties on the shortcut menu).
If the cell contains a combination of images and text, select the image to turn it into a dedicated area inside the cell.
See also :