- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Registering ABBYY FineReader
We recommend that you register your copy of ABBYY FineReader 12.
Note: Registration is usually optional. However, some editions of the program that are distributed free of charge will not be usable unless they are registered.
There are several ways to register your copy of ABBYY FineReader:
- Complete the registration procedure when activating your copy. If you did not register your copy during activation, you can still do so at any later time.
- On the Help menu, click Register Now… and provide your registration information.
- Complete the registration form on the ABBYY website.
- Contact the nearest ABBYY office.
Registered users get the following benefits:
- Free technical support.
- Exclusive offers on ABBYY products.
- ABBYY Screenshot Reader, a bonus application for recognizing screenshots.*
* In order to access ABBYY Screenshot Reader, users of ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional need to register their copy of the program.