Setting up e-mail notifications in a tenant
A tenant administrator can configure e-mail notifications to be sent to users of the tenant if any of the following events occurs:
- New user registration – A new user has been added into the system.
- Password reset – The administrator has reset the user's password (the e-mail will contain a temporary password that can be used to log in to the system).
- New permission request – The user has submitted a permission request
- Your license is running out of pages – The number of pages that the user can process using the current license has reached a certain threshold.
- Your license is about to expire – The number of days when the license will remain valid has reached a certain threshold.
Note: If a license that is about to expire is replaced with another license that is also about to expire, no repeat notification will be sent.
- Other notifications → Errors and warnings – notifications about errors and/or warnings in projects.
The way notifications inside a tenant are configured is similar to general notification settings.
System tags to be used in system messages inside a tenant
Note: The tenant administrator can configure notifications about the license status (i.e. Your license is running out of pages and Your license is about to expire) only if the tenant is using a personal license.