- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Tasks for Other Formats
Use the Other tab in the Task window to access other built-in automated tasks.
- From the Document language drop-down list at the top of the window, select the languages of your document.
- From the Color mode drop-down list, select either full-color or black-and-white mode.
Important! Once the document is converted to black and white, you will not be able to restore the colors.
- Click the button of the task that you need
- Scan to HTML scans a paper document and converts it to HTML
- Image or PDF File to HTML converts PDF documents or image files to HTML
- Scan to EPUB scans a paper document and converts it to EPUB
- Image or PDF File to EPUB converts PDF documents or image files to EPUB
- Scan to Other Formats scans a paper document and converts it to a format of your choice
- Image or PDF File to Other Formats converts PDF documents or image files to a format of your choice
As a result, a new FineReader document will be created containing the text of your original document.
Important! When you start a built-in task, the currently selected program options are used. If you decide to change any of the options, you will need to restart the task.