OnMouseDoubleClick Method of the IInputEvents Interface
This method is implemented on the client-side. It is called by ABBYY FineReader Engine when Image Viewer, Zoom Viewer, Text Editor, Text Validator, or Document Viewer is double-clicked.
It delivers to the client information on the coordinates of the mouse pointer and modification keys have been used.
HRESULT OnMouseDoubleClick( int Flags, int X, int Y );
void OnMouseDoubleClick( int Flags, int X, int Y );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub OnMouseDoubleClick( _ Flags As Integer, _ X As Integer, _ Y As Integer _ )
- [in] Indicates whether various virtual keys are down. This parameter can be any combination of the following values:
- MK_CONTROL (0x0008), if Ctrl key is down.
- MK_LBUTTON (0x0001), if left mouse button is down.
- MK_MBUTTON (0x0010), if middle mouse button is down.
- MK_RBUTTON (0x0002), if right mouse button is down.
- MK_SHIFT (0x0004), if Shift key is down.
The constants are defined in Winuser.h.
- [in] Specifies the horizontal coordinate of the mouse pointer in screen coordinates.
- [in] Specifies the vertical coordinate of the mouse pointer in screen coordinates.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.
The client implementation of this method must assure that all exceptions thrown inside the method are caught and handled and no exceptions are propagated outside the method. Propagation of an exception outside the method may lead to unpredictable results (such as program termination).
3/24/2023 8:51:52 AM