OnMouseButtonUp Method of the IInputEvents Interface
This method is implemented on the client-side. It is called by ABBYY FineReader Engine when a mouse button is released in Image Viewer, Zoom Viewer, Text Editor, Text Validator, or Document Viewer.
It delivers to the client information on the mouse button which is released, and the coordinates of the mouse pointer.
HRESULT OnMouseButtonUp( MouseButtonEnum MouseButton, int Flags, int X, int Y );
void OnMouseButtonUp( MouseButtonEnum MouseButton, int Flags, int X, int Y );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub OnMouseButtonUp( _ MouseButton As MouseButtonEnum, _ Flags As Integer, _ X As Integer, _ Y As Integer _ )
- [in] This variable of the MouseButtonEnum type specifies the mouse button which is released.
- [in] Indicates whether various virtual keys are down. This parameter can be any combination of the following values:
- MK_CONTROL (0x0008), if Ctrl key is down.
- MK_LBUTTON (0x0001), if left mouse button is down.
- MK_MBUTTON (0x0010), if middle mouse button is down.
- MK_RBUTTON (0x0002), if right mouse button is down.
- MK_SHIFT (0x0004), if Shift key is down.
The constants are defined in Winuser.h.
- [in] Specifies the horizontal coordinate of the mouse pointer in screen coordinates.
- [in] Specifies the vertical coordinate of the mouse pointer in screen coordinates.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.
The client implementation of this method must assure that all exceptions thrown inside the method are caught and handled and no exceptions are propagated outside the method. Propagation of an exception outside the method may lead to unpredictable results (such as program termination).