OnRenumberingPages Method of the IDocumentViewerEvents Interface
This method is implemented on the client-side. It is called by ABBYY FineReader Engine before renumbering pages in Document Viewer. The process can be invoked in the following situations:
- a new page number has been typed in Document Viewer or in the Page Properties dialog box
- some pages have been moved to a new position in Document Viewer using a mouse
- pages are renumbered in the Renumber Pages dialog box
It delivers to the client the new order of pages. With the help of this method it is possible to cancel the operation.
HRESULT OnRenumberingPages( IIntsCollection* NewOrder, VARIANT_BOOL* Cancel );
void OnRenumberingPages( IIntsCollection NewOrder, out bool Cancel );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub OnRenumberingPages( _ NewOrder As IIntsCollection, _ ByRef Cancel As Boolean _ )
- [in] Specifies the new order of pages as the IntsCollection object.
- [out] You may set this variable to TRUE to indicate that the process should be terminated. In this case, the analysis or recognition process will be aborted.
[C++ only] If this method returns a value other than S_OK, it indicates that an error occurred on the client-side, and in this case the value of the Cancel parameter is not taken into account.
The client implementation of this method must assure that all exceptions thrown inside the method are caught and handled and no exceptions are propagated outside the method. Propagation of an exception outside the method may lead to unpredictable results (such as program termination).