If you have any questions regarding the use of ABBYY FineReader Engine 12, first of all consult the documentation provided with this product (this Developer's Help and the Readme file). Useful information can also be found in the technical support section of our website at www.abbyy.com.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact the ABBYY office serving your region by e-mail. Please provide the following information when contacting technical support:
- your first and last name
- the name of your organization
- your phone number (or fax, or e-mail)
- the serial number of your ABBYY FineReader Engine 12 license
- the protection type of your ABBYY FineReader Engine 12 package (software, hardware, or online)
- the build number (to determine the build number, see the page footer in this Developer's Help or Properties in the FREngine.dll local menu)
- a description of the problem
- a project that demonstrates the problem (with the necessary data files). This may be a slightly modified ABBYY FineReader Engine sample. We recommend that you compress the files using any popular archive format (ZIP, RAR, etc.)
- the name of your development tool
- the type of your computer and processor
- the version of your Windows operating system
You can gather some of the above information automatically:
- Run the AInfo utility (AInfo.exe) from the <Installation folder>/Bin/Support folder (or <Installation folder>/Bin64/Support folder on 64-bit systems).
- A dialog box will open displaying some of the above information. Save this information to a ZIP file.
Note: No personal information or information about the user’s computer is collected. You can view all the saved information in the created archive.
You can also provide any additional information you consider important.
|North/Central Americas||Customers from USA, Canada, Japan, Mexico or other Central American countries, please contact ABBYY North American Headquarters at email@example.com|
|Western Europe||Customers from Austria, Benelux, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or other Western European countries, please contact ABBYY European Headquarters at TechSupport_eu@abbyy.com|
|Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean||Customers from Ukraine, Moldova, Turkey, Israel or Eastern European countries, please contact ABBYY Eastern European Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|All other regions||Customers from the countries not mentioned above, please contact ABBYY International Headquarters at SDK_Support@abbyy.com|
3/24/2023 8:51:52 AM