CompareDocuments Method of the Comparator Object
This method compares the original document with its copy. Both documents should have already been recognized using, for example, the Process method of the FRDocument object (or another method that performs document synthesis).
This method returns the ComparisonResult object that contains all the changes made to the document.
HRESULT CompareDocuments( IFRDocument* RefDocument, IFRDocument* UserDocument, IIntsCollection* RefPageIndices, IIntsCollection* UserPageIndices, IComparisonResult** Result );
IComparisonResult CompareDocuments( IFRDocument RefDocument, IFRDocument UserDocument, IIntsCollection RefPageIndices, IIntsCollection UserPageIndices );
Visual Basic .NET
Function CompareDocuments( _ RefDocument As IFRDocument, _ UserDocument As IFRDocument, _ RefPageIndices As IIntsCollection, _ UserPageIndices As IIntsCollection _ ) As IComparisonResult
- [in] Refers to the FRDocument object that contains the original document to compare. This parameter must not be NULL.
- [in] Refers to the FRDocument object that contains the document copy to compare. This parameter must not be NULL.
- [in] This parameter refers to the IntsCollection object which specifies the indices of the pages to be compared with the pages in the original document.
- [in] This parameter refers to the IntsCollection object which specifies the indices of the pages to be compared with the pages in the document copy.
- [out, retval] A pointer to IComparisonResult* pointer variable that receives the interface pointer of the output ComparisonResult object.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.
3/24/2023 8:51:52 AM