OnExportPages Method of the IDocumentViewerEvents Interface
This method is implemented on the client-side. It is called by ABBYY FineReader Engine before the start of the export process which has been invoked from Document Viewer. The process is invoked if one of the following commands is called:
The method delivers to the client information on the export operation: export file name and format, parameters of export, and the indices of pages that are going to be exported. With the help of this method it is possible to cancel the operation.
HRESULT OnExportPages( BSTR FileName, FileExportFormatEnum Format, IIntsCollection* PageIndices, IUnknown* ExportParams, VARIANT_BOOL* Cancel );
void OnExportPages( string FileName, FileExportFormatEnum Format, IIntsCollection PageIndices, object ExportParams, out bool Cancel );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub OnActivePageChanging( _ FileName As String, _ Format As FileExportFormatEnum, _ PageIndices As IIntsCollection, _ ExportParams As Object, _ ByRef Cancel As Boolean )
- [in] Contains the name of the file to save pages to.
- [in] Specifies the format of export. See the description of the FileExportFormatEnum constants.
- [in] Specifies the indices of pages in a document which should be exported as an IntsCollection object.
- [in] Refers to the export parameters object of the type corresponding to the export file format. For example, if pages are saved into an RTF file, it refers to the RTFExportParams object.
- [out] You may set this variable to TRUE to indicate that the process should be terminated. In this case, the pages will not be exported.
[C++ only] If this method returns a value other than S_OK, it indicates that an error occurred on the client-side, and in this case the value of the Cancel parameter is not taken into account.
The client implementation of this method must assure that all exceptions thrown inside the method are caught and handled and no exceptions are propagated outside the method. Propagation of an exception outside the method may lead to unpredictable results (such as program termination).