This is a callback interface that can be used when the connection to the license server breaks. It provides a method which is called when the license server is disconnected. This interface and its method are implemented on the client-side.
You can handle the situation when the connection to the licensing server is broken in the following way:
- Implement the ILicensingConnectionRecoveryCallback interface. Specify the actions which need to be taken after connection break in the implementation of the OnDisconnect method of this interface. For example, you can make several attempts to re-establish the network connection, and if successful, call the RestartLicensing method of the Engine object to restart licensing.
- Call the SetLicensingConnectionRecoveryCallback method of the Engine object with the reference to this interface as the input parameter to specify that the interface you implemented is to be used to handle connection breakdowns.
- During your work with FineReader Engine the connection to the license server can break for some reason. If you try to call any method which requires the functional license (any processing method, for example), the OnDisconnect method is called.
- The OnDisconnect method performs the actions you specified. If the connection is successfully re-established and the work can be continued, this method's return value must be TRUE.
- In case of success, the operation of the program is continued.
|OnDisconnect||Is called by FineReader Engine when the connection to the license server is broken.|