AnalyzeRegion Method of the FRPage Object
This method analyzes the layout of the image inside the specified region.
HRESULT AnalyzeRegion( IRegion* Region, IPageAnalysisParams* AnalysisParams, IObjectsExtractionParams* ExtractionParams, IRecognizerParams* RecognizerParams );
void AnalyzeRegion( IRegion Region, IPageAnalysisParams AnalysisParams, IObjectsExtractionParams ExtractionParams, IRecognizerParams RecognizerParams );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub AnalyzeRegion( _ Region As IRegion, _ [AnalysisParams As IPageAnalysisParams = Nothing], _ [ExtractionParams As IObjectsExtractionParams = Nothing], _ [RecognizerParams As IRecognizerParams = Nothing] _ )
- [in] Refers to the Region object that specifies the area on image that is to be analyzed. It should be set in coordinates of the deskewed black-and-white plane of the ImageDocument.
- [in] Refers to the PageAnalysisParams object that stores parameters of layout analysis of the region. This parameter may be 0. In this case, the region is analyzed with default parameters, or, if a profile has been loaded, the parameters set by this profile are used.
- [in] Refers to the ObjectsExtractionParams object that stores parameters of objects extraction. This parameter may be 0. In this case, the objects are extracted with default parameters, or, if a profile has been loaded, the parameters set by this profile are used.
- [in] Refers to the RecognizerParams object that stores recognition parameters necessary for layout analysis (e.g., recognition language). This parameter may be 0. In this case, the default parameters are used, or, if a profile has been loaded, the parameters set by this profile are used.
If layout analysis is interrupted by the user, this method will return E_ABORT. It also returns the standard return codes of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.
- During the process of analysis of layout in region all the blocks that lay entirely inside the region are deleted from the IFRPage::Layout subobject. Zero or more new blocks may be added to the Layout as the result of this method call.
- It does not report any events to the listeners attached to the IConnectionPointContainer interface of the FRPage object.
3/24/2023 8:51:52 AM