AddImageFileWithPassword Method of the FRDocument Object
This method opens a password-protected image file and adds the pages corresponding to the opened file to a document.
This method may report events to the listeners attached to the IConnectionPointContainer interface of the FRDocument object.
HRESULT AddImageFileWithPassword( BSTR ImageFileName, BSTR Password, IPrepareImageMode* PrepareMode, IIntsCollection* PageIndices );
void AddImageFileWithPassword( string ImageFileName, string Password, IPrepareImageMode PrepareMode, IIntsCollection PageIndices );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub AddImageFileWithPassword( _ ImageFileName As String, _ Password As String, _ [PrepareMode As IPrepareImageMode = Nothing], _ [PageIndices As IIntsCollection = Nothing] _ )
- [in] This variable contains the full path to the image file to be opened.
- [in] This variable contains a password for accessing images in PDF format.
- [in] This parameter refers to the PrepareImageMode object which specifies how an image will be preprocessed during opening.
- [in] This parameter refers to the IntsCollection object which specifies the indices of the pages which have to be added to a document. This parameter is optional and may be 0, in which case all the pages of the opened file will be added to the document.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.
- When opening a PDF Portfolio file using this method, its cover is always included in the output file.
- If your license includes the Office Formats Opening module, you may also use this method to open digital documents of supported formats.
- Depending on the value of the IEngine::MultiProcessingParams property, ABBYY FineReader Engine can distribute opening of multi-page documents to CPU cores.
3/24/2023 8:51:52 AM