- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
If you have any questions regarding the use of ABBYY Screenshot Reader, please consult all the documentation you have before contacting our technical support service. You may also wish to browse the technical support section on the ABBYY website at www.abbyy.ru/support — you may find the answer to your question there.
Our technical support service experts will need the following information to answer your question competently:
- Your first and last name
- The name of your company or organization (if applicable)
- Your telephone number (or fax or e-mail)
- The serial number of your ABBYY Screenshot Reader package or support ID. Support ID is a unique identifier of the serial number, which contains information about your license and computer. To view your support ID, select Help>About...>License Info.
- Build number (see Help>About... and look up the Build field)
- A general description of your problem and the full text of the error message (if there was one)
- The type of your computer and processor
- The version of your Windows operating system
- Any other information you consider important
You can gather some of the above information automatically:
- Select Help>About...
- In the About ABBYY
Screenshot Reader dialog box, click the
System Info... button.
A dialog box will open displaying some of the above information.
Important! Only registered users are eligible for free technical support. You can register your copy of the application on the ABBYY website, or by selecting Help>Register Now...
8/27/2018 7:01:47 AM