- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- I work with texts written in several languages
- I have not found the required language in the list
Select a text fragment written entirely in one language. Before starting the recognition procedure, make sure that the language you selected in the drop-down Language list is the same as the language of your text. Select a different recognition language if required.
In the ABBYY Screenshot Reader window, select the (Choose more languages...) item in the Language drop-down list.
If you cannot find the required language in the list of available languages:
- The application does not support this language. For a full list of supported languages, please see http://www.abbyy.com. The list of supported languages may vary in different versions of the application
- This language may have been disabled during custom installation:
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start and then select Settings>Control Panel.
- Double click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- In the list of installed programs, select ABBYY FineReader 11 and then click Change.
- In the Custom Setup dialog box, select the required language.
- Follow the instructions of the setup program.
On the ABBYY Screenshot Reader toolbar, select the Image to ABBYY FineReader* item. The image of the selected area will be added to a ABBYY FineReader batch. If ABBYY FineReader is running on your computer, the image will be added to the current batch. Otherwise, a new batch will be created and the image will be added to this new batch.
This item requires ABBYY FineReader 11 to be installed on your machine.
8/27/2018 7:01:47 AM