- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Microsoft Excel Tasks
Using the tasks on the Microsoft Excel tab of the Task window, you can easily convert images of tables to Microsoft Excel.
- From the Document language drop-down list at the top of the window, select the languages of your document.
- From the Color mode drop-down list, select either full-color or black-and-white mode.
Important! Once the document is converted to black and white, you will not be able to restore the colors.
- Select desired document options in the right-hand section of the window:
- Document layout options
- Select Keep pictures if you want to preserve the pictures in the output document
- Select Create separate worksheet for each page if you want each page of the original document to be saved as a separate Microsoft Excel worksheet
For more about the saving options available for Microsoft Excel, see "Saving Tables."
- Click the button of the task that you need:
- Scan to Microsoft Excel scans a paper document and converts it to Microsoft Excel
- Image or PDF File to Microsoft Excel converts PDF documents or image files to Microsoft Excel
- Photo to Microsoft Excel converts photos of documents to Microsoft Excel
As a result, a new Microsoft Excel document will be created containing the text of your original document.
Important! When you start a built-in task, the currently selected program options are used. If you decide to change any of the options, you will need to restart the task.
11/2/2018 5:31:18 PM