After verifying recognized data, the Operator exports the batch by clicking the Export button. Export is performed according to Document Definition settings.
You can also export to file or database without using the export settings configured in the Document Definition.
Exporting data to a file
- To export data to file, click the arrow to the right of the export button and select the Export Data to File menu item
- Select the storage location and filename prefix (the full name will begin with this prefix followed by the Document Definition name, batch name, and document number, if you save each document as a separate file (see item 3)
- Enable options:
- Export documents as separate files to store data of each document in a single file;
- Rewrite file to overwrite the export file;
- Save document images to save document images.
Exporting images to file
- To export data to file, click the arrow to the right of the export button and select the Export Images to Files menu item.
- Select the storage location and file format.
- Click the Settings... button to configure image export settings.
Exporting data to a database
- To export data to a database, click the arrow to the right of the export button and select the Export to Database... menu item.
- Establish a connection with a database.
- Go to the Images tab and configure image storage settings.
- Documents whose data has been exported successfully may be deleted from the batch automatically. This will happen if the option Delete documents after export is enabled on the Export tab of batch type properties or project properties.
- If you attempt to export documents with rule errors, the program will display an error message. Rule warnings will not prevent export.