You can download the following sample reports that can be built using the collected data:
- Summary report provides information about the total number of documents processed with ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 and the number of documents processed straight-through.
- Verification Reasons report provide details about the most common types of errors in documents that required verification: fields required verification, business rules violations and document structure errors.
- Fields Errors report allows you to determine the most common types of errors in fields that required verification.
- Field Extraction report provides information about manual verification effort (amount of corrected fields) and about fields that required the most verification.
- Business Rule Violation report provides information about the most common business rule errors.
- Document Assembly Errors report provides information about the most common document assembly errors.
- Page Classification report provides statistics for misclassified pages.
- Document Classification report provides statistics for misclassified documents.
The sample reports contain information obtained by processing a certain number of sample documents. To populate these reports with actual data, follow these steps:
- Install and configure the ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Reporting service.
- Process some documents.
- Open the file with the required report in Microsoft Excel.
- Click Data on the menu bar.
- Select Manage Data Model.
- On the Get External Data drop-down menu, click Existing Connections.
- In the Existing Connections dialog box, locate the PowerPivot Data Connections section, select fc_stat, and click Edit.
- In the Edit Connection dialog box, click Build and enter the following information that is required in order to connect to the Reporting Database connection:
- On the Provider tab, select SQL Server native Client;
- Select the appropriate SQL server and database;
- Test the connection and save the changes.
- In the Existing Connections dialog box, click Refresh.
- To refresh all the data in the report, click Data on the menu bar and then click Refresh All.