The FlexiCapture Cloud REST API web portal
The FlexiCapture Cloud REST API web portal is designed for familiarization with using the REST API to process documents, as well as processing testing and application management.
You can select an appropriate platform and sign up for the service here: https://flexicapture.com/
Overview of the FlexiCapture Cloud REST API web portal features
- The Document Capture view lets the user test document processing by uploading and processing documents, and then downloading the processing results.
- The Processing Report view contains the page processing statistics for a specific timeframe — including the number of pages processed successfully and pages processed with errors.
- The Usage Report view shows a total number of pages and documents that were processed by the application for a certain period.
- The Applications view lets the user view the available applications, activate an application and create a new application.
- The Quick Start Guide view interactively guides the user through the main document processing scenario:
- uploading files;
- creating tasks to process the uploaded files;
- checking the status of a task;
- getting the processing results.
- The API Description view contains a detailed description and an overview of the API.