English (English) - Change language
Administrative installation folder requirements
- 1.2 GB of free hard-disk space to create an administrative installation point.
- Read access to the administrative installation folder (e.g.\\MyFileServer\Programs Distribs\ABBYY FineReader PDF 15) for all users on whose computers ABBYY FineReader is to be installed.
- The server on which the administrative installation point is created must be a file server running under any operating system that supports long file names.
- When using Active Directory to deploy ABBYY FineReader PDF 15, the Domain Computers accounts must have read permissions for the administrative installation folder.
- The path should meet the following requirements:
- The path may not contain any characters outside the code page of the language selected as the default system language for non-Unicode applications.
- The names of intermediate folders may not start with a space.