Web Scanning Station Features
The main page of the Web Scanning Station allows you to:
- Create a new batch. To do this, select a desired batch type, scan images or load them from files, and then form a batch and send it to the server.
- View the list of active batches (i.e. batches that have not yet been sent to the server) and rescanning tasks.
- Start forming an active batch or working on a rescanning task.
- Configure batch types.
- Select a project (use the drop-down list at the top of the page).
- Exit the station (hover the mouse pointer over your user name in the top right corner and click Log off in the drop-down list).
- Get help for the current page (click the Help button at the bottom of the page).
When you open the Web Scanning Station, its main page is displayed. On this page, you can see either a list of active batches (i.e. batches that have not yet been sent to the server) or a list of rescanning tasks. Use the List toggle in the top right corner to switch between the two views.
Note: If the Delete sent batches option is not selected on the Sending tab in the properties of the selected batch type, any exported batches will also appear in the list of batches (they will have the word "Sent" next to them in the Status column).
Working with the lists of batches and rescanning tasks
On the main page of the Web Scanning Station, you can:
- Get information about the available batches or tasks that belong to the currently selected project.
- Sort the batches or tasks by any parameter (click the name of a parameter once to sort the items in ascending order; click the name of a parameter twice to sort the items in descending order).
- Start forming a batch.
- Start working on a rescanning task (click Rescan Tasks in the top right corner and then click the name of a batch or task in the list).
9/24/2018 1:55:24 PM