Scanning and loading images from files
Once you have logged in to the station and selected a project, you will be directed to a page where you can scan pages or load image files. On this page, you can:
- scan pages or add image files into a new batch
- specify batch type settings
- open the list of rescanning tasks
Batches view interface
In this view, you will see the following control elements at the top of the window:
- Batch Type - This is a drop-down list where you can select a type for your new batch (batch types are created on the Project Setup Station).
- Batch Type Settings - Opens the Batch Type Settings page.
- Add from scanner - Creates a new batch from scans obtained with a scanner.
- Add from folder - Creates a new batch from image files.
- List - Allows users to switch between a list of Batches and a list of Rescanning tasks
Note: You can hide the panel by clicking Hide in the top-right corner. To reopen the panel, click Create new batch.
To sort batches of the selected type by processing stages, use the following tabs:
- All batches - To show all batches in the project.
- At scanning stage - To show only batches that are currently at the scanning stage.
- Require verification - To show only batches that require verification.
- Processed - To show batches with the Processed status.
When you select a batch in the list of batches, the following buttons appear at the bottom of the page:
- Send - Sends the selected batch(es) to FlexiCapture.
- Delete - Deletes the selected batch(es).
To scan images or load them from a folder into a new batch, do the following:
- Select a batch type for your new batch at the top of the page.
- Start adding pages by clicking one of the buttons depending on the source of images.
- Add from scanner - to add images from scanner;
Note: If you select Add from scanner, the system will ask you to select a scanner.
- Add from Folder - to add images from files.
After adding images, the station will open the batch creation page.
3/20/2019 7:56:28 AM