Scanning and loading images from files
Once you have logged in to the station and selected a project, you will be directed to a page where you can scan pages or load image files. On this page, you can:
- scan pages or add image files into a new batch
- specify batch type settings
- open the list of rescanning tasks
Batches view interface
In this view, you will see the following control elements at the top of the window:
- Batch Type - This is a drop-down list where you can select a type for your new batch (batch types are created on the Project Setup Station).
- Batch Type Settings - Opens the Batch Type Settings page.
- Add from scanner - Creates a new batch from scans obtained with a scanner.
- Add from folder - Creates a new batch from image files.
- List - Toggles between the Batches and Rescan Tasks views.
When you select a batch in the list of batches, the following buttons appear at the bottom of the page:
- Send - Sends the selected batch(es) to FlexiCapture.
- Delete - Deletes the selected batch(es).
To scan images or load them from a folder into a new batch, do the following:
- Select a batch type for your new batch at the top of the page.
- If necessary, change the scanning settings. To do this, open the scanning options dialog box by clicking the Batch type settings button at the top of the page and select Use specified settings option. After you make the necessary changes, click Save Batch Type Settings. To close the dialog box without changing settings, click the Cancel button.
- Create a batch of the selected type and start load images to the batch clicking one of the following buttons depending on the image source:
- Add from scanner - to add images from scanner;
- Add from folder - to add images from files.
After adding images, the station will open the batch creation page.
5/24/2018 7:39:29 AM