The System Administrator can use reports to assess the performance of ABBYY FlexiCapture or individual tenants. The performance reports allow the System Administrator to:
- Evaluate the allocation of resources to the tenants.
- Calculate the average productivity of ABBYY FlexiCapture.
Note: This information can be found in the aggregate report.
- Calculate the productivity of ABBYY FlexiCapture over a specific period of time and compare it against the productivity figures for a larger time period.
For details, see
The information displayed in the created report
- the total number of tenants
- average performance over a certain time period - the number of pages that were fully processed during the specified period of time
- input performance - the number of pages loaded into the program
- automatic processing performance - the number of pages that were processed automatically
- manual processing performance - the number of pages that were processed manually
- maximum queue length for automatic processing - the maximum number of pages that were pending during all automatic processing stages
- maximum queue length for manual processing - the maximum number of pages that were pending during all manual processing stages
- number of sessions in one or more tenants or in total - the number of active sessions for the selected tenant
3/20/2019 7:56:28 AM