The Processing Performance report allows an ABBYY FlexiCapture administrator to:
- Calculate the average processing performance.
- Calculate the processing performance for a specific time period and compare it against a larger time period.
Note: A report contains information only on documents that were processed at the time of report generation (i.e. the documents with the "Processed" status). The documents that were not processed are not displayed in the report.
For details, see
The information displayed in the created report
- Aggregate report:
- number of projects
- number of batch types
- average batch performance for a specified time period
- average document performance for a specified time period
- average page performance for a specified time period
- interval (i.e. the time interval within which the task was completed)
- batch type
- processing stage
- batch performance
- document performance
- page performance
9/24/2018 1:55:24 PM