English (English) - Change language
- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Installation on more than one computer
You can create an administrative installation point for deploying ABBYY FineReader 14 from a server to multiple workstations.
ABBYY FineReader will be activated by the License Server without any additional input.
- Create an administrative installation point
Administrative installation point with the License Server and License Manager
- An internet connection on workstations is not required.
- The License Manager is required.
- The product can only be installed on workstations in the same LAN.
Multi-user administrative installation point with Per-Seat licenses and automatic activation
- An internet connection is required on workstations.
- The License Manager is not required.
- This method makes it possible to deploy FineReader on computers in different LANs.
Install ABBYY FineReader on workstations using one of the following methods:
- Manually in interactive mode
The standard software installation method. This method is preferable for Standalone and Terminal Server licenses.
- Via the command line
Lets you perform a silent installation. No dialog boxes will be displayed during setup.
- Using Active Directory
- This method can only be used with Group Policy Management to deploy FineReader to specific computers or a group of computers.
- This method makes it possible to hide specific menu items and commands that require internet access.
- Using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
This method provides the most automation.
11/2/2018 4:19:15 PM