English (English) - Change language
- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Setting up a network connection
- To set up a network connection, use the following file
This file is located on the computer where the License Server is installed.
- In the above file, change the desired parameters:
- Connection protocol
See Setting up the connection protocol for details.
- Connection port
See Setting up the connection port for details.
Note: Make sure that your firewall does not prevent %programfiles%\Common Files\ABBYY\FineReader\14.00\Licensing\NetworkLicenseServer.exe from accessing the specified port.
- To the License Manager folder on all the computers where the License Manager has been installed (by default, the License Manager is installed into %programfiles%\ABBYY FineReader 14 License Server)
- To the administrative installation folder where FineReader.exe is located,
e.g. \\MyFileServer\Distribs\ABBYY FineReader 14.
Important! For the changes to take effect, you must restart the ABBYY FineReader 14 Licensing Service
For detailed instructions, see Installing ABBYY FineReader 14 on Workstations.
11/2/2018 4:19:15 PM