Data export settings
In a ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices project, an export profile can be set up for every document status (you can read more about statuses in ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices). You can, for example, export documents with the Rejected status to a separate folder. Each export profile can have its own export settings (such as export to data files or ODBC-compatible databases), export path, and list of fields from which data needs to be exported.
Captured data must be exported after it has been verified. The project already has two export profiles that are provided as examples. One of these profiles is for documents with the Valid status, the other is for documents with the Exception status. Both profiles export data in the *.csv format but use different paths: the first one exports data to the Export (Valid) folder, the second one to the Export (Exception) folder. For more on export profiles, see Export settings.
Setting up export based on document statuses
Export setup in ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is largely similar to ABBYY FlexiCapture (See Export settings):
- Open the Project menu and click Document Definitions....
- Click the Edit... button in the dialog box that opens.
- Open the Document Definition menu and click Export Settings....
- In the dialog box that opens, click the Add... button to open the Export Destination Wizard.
- Specify export settings.
- Select the Field condition option.
- In the Export Conditions dialog box that opens, click the Select... button.
- Select the Status item from the list of fields by double-clicking it.
- Select Belongs to set from the drop-down list.
- Specify the status (Valid, Exception or Rejected) that an invoice must have in order to be exported.
- Click the Add button.
- Click OK. The selected status value will be displayed in the Export Destination Wizard.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to set up the export profile.
The list of export profiles now contains a new profile that is applied to documents with the status you specified.
Editing the list of fields from which data needs to be exported
By default, data is exported from all fields. However, you can choose not to export data from specific fields, or create a separate list of fields from which data needs to be exported in each export profile. For details, See Export settings.