This guide describes best practices that will help you achieve maximum performance from ABBYY FineReader Server 14.
ABBYY FineReader Server 14 is a powerful and robust server-based solution for automating OCR and document conversion in enterprise environments. It can be easily scaled up for high-volume and concurrent processing of multiple jobs.
- Highly scalable to meet any document processing needs, either using your own hardware or cloud resources
- Processes up to 1,000,000 color or up to 3,000,000 black-and-white pages per day to meet the demands of even the largest businesses
- Highly robust and accessible
- Supports multiple concurrent sessions
Factors affecting the speed and quality of your installation:
- Hardware characteristics
- Type of input files
- Selected processing parameters
This guide includes data obtained in performance tests and provides recommendations to help you achieve maximum performance from your ABBYY FineReader Server 14 installation.