TableSeparator Object (ITableSeparator Interface)
This object represents a single table separator in a table block. It contains methods for accessing table separator attributes such as position and type.
The table separators are characterized by their types. A separator type is in fact a property of a separator part lying between its nearest crossings with other separators, and not of the entire separator. The separators may be of the following types:
- Absent. This type is assigned to the table separators that cross through the merged cells.
- Unknown. This type is assigned by default to every newly added table separator.
- Invisible. This type is assigned to an "imaginary" table separator created as a result of table structure analysis at a place where the source table did not have one but where it should logically be.
- Explicit. Table separators of this type appear at the place of black lines of the source table.
- Multiple. This type of separator may appear as a result of table editing.
|Application||Engine, read-only||Returns the Engine object.|
|Position||int||Stores coordinate of the separator (horizontal or vertical coordinate on the image). You can set the new position for the separator only between two existing separators. If the new position is out of this range an error is returned. You cannot change position of the first and the last separators in collection as they correspond to the table block's borders and their coordinates should be changed via Block methods.|
|Type||TableSeparatorTypeEnum||Stores separator type.|
|SetType||Sets new type for the separator.|