Transform Method of the ImageDocument Object
This method transforms the current ImageDocument. Among available transformations are inversion of colors, mirroring and rotation by 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
Important! All blocks must be removed from page layout before this method call. Call the ILayoutBlocks::DeleteAll method for each of the ILayout::Blocks, ILayout::BlackSeparators, ILayout::VisualBlocks collections of the corresponding layout.
HRESULT Transform( RotationTypeEnum Rotation, VARIANT_BOOL Mirror, VARIANT_BOOL Invert );
void Transform( RotationTypeEnum Rotation, bool Mirror, bool Invert );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub Transform( _ Rotation As RotationTypeEnum, _ Mirror As Boolean, _ Invert As Boolean _ )
- [in] This variable of the RotationTypeEnum type defines the angle of rotation for the image.
- [in] This parameter specifies whether the image should be mirrored around the vertical axis during transformation.
- [in] This parameter specifies if image colors should be inverted during transformation.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.
- This method applies transformations to the black-and-white, gray, and color image planes of the ImageDocument. All the other pages are deleted from the ImageDocument. They will be created upon demand.
- The sequence of geometrical transformations is as follows: first the rotation by the specified angle is performed, and then the image is mirrored around the vertical axis.
- This method reports events to the listeners attached to the IConnectionPointContainer interface of the ImageDocument object.