AddImageFileFromAttachment Method of the FRDocument Object
This method opens an image file from the attachment and adds the pages corresponding to the opened file to the document.
HRESULT AddImageFileFromAttachment( IPDFAttachment* Attachment, IImagePasswordCallback* Callback, IPrepareImageMode* PrepareMode, IIntsCollection* PageIndices );
void AddImageFileFromAttachment( IPDFAttachment Attachment, IImagePasswordCallback Callback, IPrepareImageMode PrepareMode, IIntsCollection PageIndices );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub AddImageFileFromAttachment( _ Attachment As IPDFAttachment, _ Callback As IImagePasswordCallback, _ [PrepareMode As IPrepareImageMode = Nothing], _ [PageIndices As IIntsCollection = Nothing] _ )
- [in] This parameter of the IPDFAttachment type represents the PDF attachment to be added. This method uses files whose formats were defined by ABBYY FineReader Engine.
- [in] This parameter refers to the interface of the user-implemented object of the type ImagePasswordCallback which is used to handle possible password requests for accessing images in PDF format. This parameter is optional and may be 0, in which case password-protected files cannot be processed.
- [in] Refers to the PrepareImageMode object which specifies how an image will be preprocessed during opening. This parameter is optional and may be 0, in which case either the default parameters are used, or, if a profile has been loaded, the parameters set by this profile are used.
- [in] This parameter refers to the IntsCollection object which specifies the indices of the pages which have to be added to the document. This parameter is optional and may be 0, in which case all the pages of the opened file will be added to the document.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.
- If your license includes the Office Formats Opening module, you may also use this method to open digital documents of supported formats.
- Depending on the value of the IEngine::MultiProcessingParams property, ABBYY FineReader Engine can distribute opening of multi-page documents to CPU cores.