AddPages Method of the ExportFileWriter Object
This method saves recognized text from a set of pages into a file in PDF format. The method can be called several times till all recognized pages are saved into the file.
Important! If the exported pages have been obtained via the FRDocument object, they must all belong to the same document. If you try to export the pages from different FRDocument objects an error will occur.
HRESULT AddPages( IFRPages* Pages, IIntsCollection* Indices );
void AddPages( IFRPages Pages, IIntsCollection Indices );
Visual Basic .NET
Sub AddPages( _ Pages As IFRPages, _ Indices As IIntsCollection _ )
- [in] Refers to the FRPages object that contains the pages to be exported. This parameter must not be 0.
- [in] This parameter refers to the IntsCollection object which specifies the indices of the pages which have to be added to a document. This parameter is optional and may be 0, in which case all the pages of the opened file will be added to the document.
- Important! The Indices parameter must not include duplicates. For exporting one page several times over use the AddPage method repeatedly.
- To export the document incrementally at a greatest possible speed add 30 pages at a time, with IFRDocument::PageFlushingPolicy set to PFP_Auto or PFP_KeepInMemory.
- The order of the exported pages is the same as in the original document. The Indices parameter only identifies the pages for export and does not indicate their sequence. If you want to export the pages in a different order, use several calls to the AddPage method.
- Depending on the value of the IEngine::MultiProcessingParams property, ABBYY FineReader Engine can distribute export of multi-page documents to CPU cores.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FineReader Engine functions.