About ABBYY Vantage
ABBYY Vantage is a comprehensive Content Intelligence platform that provides AI-powered cognitive services and pre-trained and trainable skills that can "understand" business documents and extract actionable data and insights.
This no-code / low-code platform makes today’s digital worker and processes smarter and empowers the new citizen developer to accelerate digital transformation initiatives and expand automation to new processes in a fast and simple way, making an immediate impact on business results and customer experience.
The Vantage platform comes with a set of built-in Skills, which can extract data from certain document types out-of-the-box (i.e. invoices, purchase orders, receipts, bills of lading, delivery notes). These skills can be adjusted according to specific requirements and further trained based on customer-specific documents.
If the desired Document Skill is not available in the Vantage Skill Catalog more skills and technology components can be found in the ABBYY Marketplace.
Vantage users have also the option to design and train a completely new Document Skill, Classification Skill, and/or Process Skill based on their own document set.
The help.abbyy.com page only contains the following sections:
The full version of Vantage Help can be accessed as follows:
- At https://vantage-eu.abbyy.com/help/English/ (for cloud deployment users in Western Europe).
- At https://vantage-us.abbyy.com/help/English/ (for cloud deployment users in North America).
- At https://vantage-au.abbyy.com/help/English/ (for cloud deployment users in Australia).
- By logging in to Vantage and navigating to yourvantagedomain.tld/help/English/ (for on-premises deployment users only).
Note: For authentication in Vantage, use the account credentials that you got when the administrator invited you to the tenant.
How to get a trial version of ABBYY Vantage
To get a trial version of ABBYY Vantage, do the following:
- Go to the Vantage page.
- Click Request Demo.
- Fill out the Request information form.
Once you have carried out the above steps, we will get back to you shortly.
9/6/2022 4:21:49 PM