The toolbar type. Applies in the IToolbar interface.
- CBT_Undefined = 0 - An undefined toolbar.
- CBT_GroupVerification = 1 - A toolbar with group verification commands.
- CBT_FieldVerification = 2 - A toolbar with field verification commands.
- CBT_Standard = 3 - A standard toolbar.
- CBT_Navigation = 4 - A navigation toolbar. Contains buttons such as Previous Document,Next Document, Previous Item to Verify, etc.
- CBT_Views = 5 - A toolbar for switching between the Details View and the Thumbnails View.
- CBT_Tasks = 6 - A toolbar with task operation tools.
- CBT_Setup = 7 - A toolbar with basic tools for managing project. Contains buttons such as Document Definitions..., Batch Types..., Project Properties..., etc.
- CBT_ScanAndRead = 8 - A toolbar with image operation tools (import, recognition and other operations on images).
- CBT_UserToolbar = 9 - A toolbar added by the user when specifying skin settings for a stage.