You can customize hotkeys to access commands which are used often. In the main menu, select Tools → Options... and then open the Keyboard Shortcuts tab.
To configure keyboard shortcuts, proceed as follows:
- Select a category in the Categories drop-down list. Select All commands if you are not sure what category you need.
- Select a command in the Commands list. The Current shortcut list contains hotkeys for the selected command.
- To assign a new keyboard shortuct, click on the Press new shortcut key field and then press a desired combination of keys. The new key combination will be displayed in the field. Click the Assign button to save the new shortcut. If it is used to access another command, an information message will be displayed. Click Yes to confirm or click No to discard your changes.
- To remove an existing shortcut for a command, select it in the Current shortcut list and then click the Delete Shortcut button.
- To restore shortcuts for a selected command to default settings, click the Reset button. If you want to restore shortcuts for all commands, click the Reset All button.