Element positioning requirements
- Be sure to provide sufficient margins on your form, otherwise form elements located too close to the sides of the form may disappear during scanning, causing loss of data.
- The space between neighboring form elements should not be less than 2 mm.
- The space between a checkmark field and explanatory text should not be less than 2/3 of the checkmark field size.
- Make sure that the explanatory text does not overlap entry field borders.
- If explanatory text is printed in black ink, make sure there is a gap of at least 1.5-2 mm between the explanatory text and the other elements. This distance is not so crucial for explanatory text printed in the same ink as the background.