What it does
Enumeration of int type. Defines the type of the document fields.
- EFT_TextField = 0 - A text field
- EFT_DateTimeField = 1 - A date field
- EFT_NumberField = 2 - A number field
- EFT_PictureField = 3 - A picture field
- EFT_CurrencyField = 4 - A currency field
- EFT_Checkmark = 5 - A checkmark
- EFT_CheckmarkGroup = 6 - A checkmark group
- EFT_Group = 7 - An ordinary group
- EFT_Table = 8 - A table. You can access table rows through the Items or the Rows methods of the IField object.
- EFT_Section = 9 - A document section
- EFT_Document = 10 - A document. Fields of this type can occur only in rules written for the level of a document. Most parameters of such fields are unavailable.
- EFT_TableRow = 11 - A table row. Table cells are the child fields of the row. They are available through the method Children.
- EFT_TimeField = 12 - A time field
- EFT_LinkField=13 - A link to an index field in a child document that is part of a document set.
- EFT_DocumentLinkField=14 - A link to the Document Definition of a child document that is part of a document set.