Restarting Services Under a User Account
Restarting services under a user account
To restart the Server Manager under another user account:
- Open Services (Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services).
- Right-click the ABBYY FineReader Server 14 – Server Manager service and then click Properties.
- On the Log On tab, select This account and specify a user account.
- Type the password for the user account in the Password box and in the Confirm password box and click OK.
- Restart the Server Manager.
The same actions must be performed to restart the Processing Station under another user account.
After restarting the services, do the following:
- Close the Remote Administration Console component and run it again.
- Open the Processing Station Properties dialog box for each Processing Station in the Details pane of the Processing Stations node. Make sure that the current connection status is Connected. Click OK.
- Click the Refresh button on the toolbar in the main window of the Remote Administration Console.