ABBYY FineReader 12 Sprint allows you to scan a document and save the scanned pages as an image file or as an image-only PDF.
- On the start screen, click Scan Document.
- If required, split facing pages, correct perspective distortions, and rotate the pages to restore their normal orientation. See Improving Conversion Results for more information.
- On the EXPORT SETTINGS pane, click the Image File button.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify:
- a name for the output image file
- a folder where you want to save the image file
- a desired image format (image-only PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JBIG2, BMP or PNG)