ABBYY FineReader 12 Sprint allows you to merge several documents and either convert them or save them to an image file. The documents you intend to merge can be in any of the supported image formats.
- Feed images to the program.
- Click the ADD PAGES button on the toolbar and then click either
- Add from Scanner… to scan and add images or
- Add from File… to add images from a folder
- If required, change the order of pages in the resulting document by dragging pages to the desired location in the left-hand pane.
- Specify the language of your
To correctly recognize text on an image, the program needs to know the language of the text.
- On the EXPORT SETTINGS
pane, select and output format and specify a location on your hard drive
where to save the document.
Note: If the format that you need is not displayed on the EXPORT SETTINGS pane, click Other Formats and then choose the desired format from the drop-down list.