Connecting to the station
When connecting to ABBYY FlexiCapture Web Verification station, the login page is displayed. To log in to the system, a user name and a password are required. Depending on how FlexiCapture is set up, you can:
- Get a user name and password from the Administrator (for example, by e-mail)
- Create a new account using the registration form, which is located under the Registration link (if it is displayed on the login page), and send a permission request to the Administrator.
Note: Before you start working with the station, make sure that all the necessary software is installed and set up correctly.
To log in to the station, enter the user name and password and click Log in. When working with the station, the entered user name is displayed in the top right corner of the page. To exit the station, hover the mouse pointer over the user name in the top right corner and click Log off in the drop-down list.
Using Windows authentication to log in to a web station
Web Verification Station Operators can log in to the web station using their Windows accounts. This authentication method is available to local users of a computer and users in the same domain as the computer.
To log in to a web station using your Windows account, you must enter the address of the web station in the following format: http://<ApplicationServer>/FlexiCapture12/Verification/WinAuth where <ApplicationServer> is the name of the computer on which the Application Server is installed.
Note: Web station addresses are not case-sensitive.
You must be registered in ABBYY FlexiCapture with your domain user name (i.e. <domain>\<user name>) and have the permissions required to access the web station. Otherwise, you will be able to log in to the web station, but will not be able to open any projects or process documents.
Once you are logged in, select a project from the list of available projects and a role within that project. The name of the selected project will be displayed at the top of the page.
Web station UI
Once you are logged in, you will see the main page of the respective web station. The topmost section of the page displays:
- The name of the project within which documents are being processed. Here you can also switch to another project or open the project selection page.
- The name (login) of the user whose account has been used to log in to the station.
Note: Hover the mouse pointer over the user name to open a menu where you can modify the account settings, change the UI language, or log off.
The bottom section of the page displays:
- A Help link, which opens detailed help for the station.
9/24/2018 1:55:24 PM