Overview of the work of Operators with a configured program
Operators use a program that is preconfigured for processing certain types of document. Document processing is the same for all document types and includes the following stages:
- Adding images
Adding document page images is easiest after you have configured import profiles. You can also add images by scanning or loading them from files.
- Starting the recognition process
Recognition is an automatic process: the program identifies the Document Definition based on the location of static elements preconfigured in Definitions, applies the Document Definition, and recognizes data in the fields specified in the Document Definition. Before starting the recognition process, you can analyze documents or their pages and apply the relevant Document Definition to the image.
Verification the process of checking data is the most labor-intensive part of the Operator's work. It comprises:
- Verification of document assembly checking whether document pages have been assembled correctly;
- Group verification a visual check on groups of identically recognized characters;
- Field verification a check on uncertainly recognized characters within the context of fields with a known range of values;
- Verification in the Document Editor checking errors in the Document Editor window including rule validation.
Export is performed at the click of a button according to export settings configured in the Document Definition. You can also export data to a file or database without using the export settings of a Document Definition.
Select the Delete documents after export option (on the Export Destinations tab of the Project → Project Properties... menu) to automatically delete documents after export.
Note: For the documents to be processed automatically, use the following settings:
- Create an import profile to import images automatically.
- Select the Recognize added images automatically option on the Document Processing tab of the Tools → Options... menu
- On the Workflow tab of the Batch Type Properties dialog box, select the Skip verification and data verification if percentage of characters need verification is equal or less than option.
- On the Export Destinations tab in the Document Definition properties select the Enable auto export option to export document automatically.
- Select the Delete documents after export option, to automatically delete documents after export.
12/14/2018 7:05:23 AM