Fonts and Colors
You can customize displaying of text fields in the Field Verifier window. In the Field Verifier window, select Tools → Options... and then open the Fonts and Colors tab.
- You can set the font and the size of the editor, recognized or error text. Use appropriate drop-down lists to do it.
- You can set a color for the following objects by pressing the button next to the label:
- Text - any text except error messages and unverified characters;
- Background - background of the Field Verifier window;
- Selected text - background of the selected text;
- Error text - error messages.
- You can set an analogous fields opacity using slider in the bottom of the tab.
12/11/2019 6:06:02 AM