When you convert a text image to an editable format, the program recognizes the text and saves it in a format of your choice. The quality of recognition is affected by the quality of the original image and by the program settings.
If recognition results fall short of your expectations, try the following:
- Make sure that the right document languages are selected.
See Specifying the Language of Your Document for more information.
- Check page orientation.
See Rotating Images for more information.
- Split any facing pages that appear on one image into two
See Splitting Facing pages for more information.
- Correct any perspective distortion that may have been introduced
when taking photos of the text.
See Correcting Perspective Distortions for more information.
- Reorder the pages if necessary.
See Changing Page Order for more information.
- In the case of poor-quality scans, rescan the document.
See Scanning Tips for more information.
- In the case of poor-quality photos,
take a new photo of the document.
See Photographing Documents for more information.
7/31/2018 11:29:52 AM